Book a Riding Lesson
- Age (if a child)
- Previous riding experience (never, occasional trail ride, visit previous summer camp, some riding lessons…)
- Height and approximate weight (for selecting an appropriate horse)
- Any special concerns.
When you come to your first lesson, please print and complete an Insurance Waiver (child or adult).
Register for Camps – March Break and Summer
To register for March Camp 2017
- Please complete the Combined Registration and Waiver form – Word version or PDF Version
- Please complete Payment: Cash, Cheque or Email Transfer
- Cheque? Payable to WALTER KAHRER
- Email Transfer? Use your child’s first name (no spaces or special characters) as the security question and/or send us an email with the security question.
- Please deliver the two items to the farm (leave them in the office if Walter is not about) or Mail to Greenbelt Riding School, 3960 Albion Road, Ottawa, K1T 1B4
To register for Summer Camp 2017
Our camps usually fill up. To hold your space, we require payment to be complete.
OPTION 1: Register online
OPTION 2: Register in person or by mail using paper copies of the registration form & waiver, with cheque or cash
- Download the form : Word version
- Our address is Greenbelt Riding School, 3960 Albion Road, Ottawa, K1T 1B4
- Please make out the cheque to WALTER KAHRER.
- If you cannot print the documents at home, you are welcome to drop by our office where we have printed copies available
To hold your spot, we require payment to be received.